Saturday, May 7, 2011

Micek/Morgan Wedding

Creighton is my neighbor's brother. After looking at my October wedding pictures, his bride-to-be contacted me a few months ago and asked if I would consider being their wedding photographer. I contacted my partner in crime, Paulette, and off we went to shoot our first duo! Paulette was my life saver. Esepcially when it came to a break in the activity between pre-wedding and ceremony pix and she revived me with a gallon of water (fortunately not over my head) and a bottle of Starbucks caffeine, which I consumed in 3 seconds flat. And I'm not kidding.

Creighton & Lindsey were AWESOME! A gorgeous couple. They chose a beautiful venue that unfortunately was a little retarded in blooming but we saw a few speckles of green poking through and a purple or white bloom here and there. Her dress and flowers were so gorgeous that we didn't need any other color to rob from Lindsey's natural beauty.

Ladies & Gentlemen...please rise in honor of the bride!
Collage Bride

And a drumroll for the groom...
Collage Groom

We did pictures before the ceremony, including the "First Look."
collage first look

Collage B&G

Some of the gorgeous details.
Collage Details

And the cake (that tasted as good as it looked)
Collage Cake

The wedding party
Collage Group

A few candid moments to break up the monotony of it all.
Collage Candids 2

I love candids. They're my favorite part of wedding photography. Besides the kiss. :)
Collage Cabdids

The little people found plenty to entertain themselves.
Collage Kids

The ceremony
Collage Ceremony

And finally, Mr. & Mrs. Micek!
Collage Kiss

Congratulations Lindsey & Creighton! Paulette and I were honored to follow you around on your very special day.

PS - the cake and mints were AWESOME!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP